Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Birthday Party

I have a lovely wife who went through a lot of trouble to put on a wonderful birthday party for me last weekend and great friends who showed up to help us celebrate.  There was beer brats, cake, a nacho bar and some really good wings.  Also tiki torches, a Jack Daniels Whiskey bar and a fire pit in back.  The food was awesome but the company was even better.  Thank you to all who were there with us to celebrate my milestone birthday!

20170909_184345

A few more pictures after the break.  Forgive the quality of some, I had other priorities that night.



DSCF5808


DSCF5809


DSCF5810


DSCF5811


DSCF5812


20170909_195055


DSCF5828



















4 comments:

delcatto said...

Happy 50th Birthday!
Welcome to the club. It's the new 40 or so I've been informed.

Scoakat said...

Thank you! I've been enjoying my week and not stressing about my age. And it got me posting again, so that's good!

Blue Witch said...

Happy Belated, and as Delcatto says, welcome to the club.
It's just a number after all...

I love the way the plates and paper serviettes are black ;)

Scoakat said...

Thanks, BW! My wife planned out everything. I just had to clean the garage and set up tables.