Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year 2017

I was just looking back at the past few NYE posts on here.  From my griping about going down to the bar to last year's plans to stay in but canceling the party because my wife was ill.  I also noticed that I used to do morning after posts.  I'll have to see how I feel about that tomorrow.  Tonight we'll be having a few people over for food, drinks and games.  It should be fun, but I should probably try to get a nap in before they get here.  Again, I'll be the oldest one in the house tonight, I need my rest...

Happy New Year to you all.  The ones I read, the ones I love, all my friends and all of you who take the time to read me.  Whether you comment or not, I can see you're there.  Thank you.

4 comments:

Blue Witch said...

Happy New Year delcatto. Hope it's a good one for you.

Blue Witch said...

delcatto/Scoakat. So sorry. AND I was in bed at 9pm last night so no excuse there...

Scoakat said...

LOL, no problem BW. One thing I did notice as well when I was looking back at posts is that delcatto commented almost every year. He's a good blogger friend. Happy New Year to you, too, BW! And Delcatto!

delcatto said...

Happy New Year to you all! That made me chuckle.
I had a late night but very little alcohol as sleep remains elusive and painkillers and alcohol shouldn't be treated lightly.