Thursday, February 25, 2016

Surprise! Sick Again

This has not been my year.  I am sick again, but this time my doctor doesn't know what it is.  He does think it is a virus, possibly a flu virus (yes - I got my shot) but I don't have all the symptoms of flu.  My only symptoms are headache and nausea - and, oh, the nausea!  I've not been able to eat much since last Thursday.  Plus, all my inactivity has my back acting up again and my, er, act backing up again.  It has been almost a full week now so whatever the virus is it should be close to finished, according to my doctor.

I do look forward to a great early March post.  But until then know that I am not dead, I only wish I were.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Oh my! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Kel said...

Yuck. Feel better soon!

delcatto said...

Blimey, I just caught up! Get well soon.

Scoakat said...

Thanks all, I'm getting there...