Sunday, June 14, 2015

Vinca and Mrs Scoakat Blogs!

20150610 005
My wife had this past week off for vacation and - among lots of other things - she has weeded the hell out of the stump area.  You see the hostas around the stump, and all the other green stuff in the picture, left, is a ground cover called Vinca.  She has been trying to get the stuff to cover the area for a year or two now.  In fact, there are nine more plants out on the porch right now waiting to be planted.  The soil has been a bit wet recently, but they will be in the ground very soon.
20150610 008
I'm also quite proud to announce that she has begun posting recently on our garden website.  I am the Sco, and she is the Kat, after all.  My posting over the years there has mainly been to keep a record of the happenings of the garden.  Sometimes diary-like, and not very exciting.  She brings a refreshing view and personality to the site that I didn't.  She's off to a great start and I can't wait to read more.
Visit the Scoakat's Garden website and check out her posts!

No comments: