Friday, May 23, 2014

Recent Music Interests

I've seen a couple music videos over the last several months of bands that, well, I like them but I guess not really enough yet to give them a Latest Listening Pleasure post.  Or in this first case, Die Antwoord, they've already been featured in one of my LLP posts, plus several other posts since I first posted about them in early 2010, before I even had LLP posts as a thing.
Also the newest video posted here tonight, this is Die Antwoord - Pitbull Terrier.


Next is an old almost favorite kind of thing.  Let me say that I don't like Skid Row, but I do like Sebastian Bach.  I don't know why, but hey, I like Rick Springfield sometimes, too.  Here's my favorite of Bas' latest videos from his recent release:  Sebastian Bach - Taking Back Tomorrow.


Then there is the band Ektomorf, that I first learned of while on vacation on the Alabama coast earlier this year while perusing Blabbermouth on my Mom's ipad.  They've gotten my attention and kept it, so there is something I like.  Ektomorf - Numb and Sick.


Another recent liking is a band that had a few albums in the early-mid nineties and recently reformed for another album. I'd never heard of them before, and I'm not terribly crazy about the album as a whole, but I do like this song. Skintrade - Hardcore MF Heart Attack. 


I don't know music, I just know what I like.  PTFO

No comments: