Friday, January 10, 2014

Forty Degrees of Winter

Yesterday morning when I left for work the local TV station of choice reported -14ºF.  This morning when I left for work the same local TV station of choice reported 26ºF.  That was a 40 degree difference from one morning to the next - and still below the freezing point!  Precipitation this evening has been rain, only the temperature has fluctuated a bit and the ground is still frozen so roads have gotten icy.  With temps around freezing and the rain/ice combo I don't think we'll be running any early morning errands.

That's it.  I just wanted to relate that here.  I wanted to do it earlier but we went out for dinner and drinks and you get distracted and stuff happens...  Happy Weekend!  For the rest of the season, hopefully, our weather will not be news.  PTFO

No comments: