Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas 2014*

We were with my wife's family earlier tonight for a small get-together.  Not everybody could make it then so we're having them over tomorrow for a Christmas lunch and exchange a few small gifts.  It's nice with the in-laws, gatherings are much shorter than the marathon holidays I endured growing up.  I hope you are all spending your time doing what you want and with whom you want this Christmas.  Happy Holidays!

Now, I remember when this video came out a couple years ago, 2010, then I came across it again tonight as I was looking for something to post.  I probably didn't post it then* because of the peta affiliation.  I don't always agree with their message or method, but I can still have fun with the video.  It's better than a sharp stick candy cane in the eye!

Udo Dirkschneider... teamed up with the band Evil Disposition (staff members of EMP, Europe's biggest music and merchandise mail order company) to record "Jingle Balls" and all proceeds of the single will be donated to PETA...


*Edit: I did post this, I guess I should have checked first.  Oh well, it's done now.  Repost!

No comments: