Monday, March 5, 2012

Moving On Up

I'm happy to say that I have accepted a position in another department at my work, a step up, a promotion.  Many people tell me that the grass is the same green, and that may be, but at least it's a different lawn.  I start a fortnight from now, I am eager and nervous at the same time.  It will be a major change for my days, most likely for the better, and a minor raise in pay.  I take some pride in my work and I hope I'm joining people that mostly feel the same.   Yep, well, at the very least I'll have windows!

3 comments:

kel said...

Congrats!! Don't be nervous, you'll do great! :) I just started my new job & new hours, just takes some getting used to. So far so good!

Mom said...

Congrats! I know it's been a long time coming. You are a good worker and they know that. It's all about attitude!! I know you'll love it! Love you.

Scoakat said...

Thank you, it is kind of a relief.