Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Marijuana Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day, to my Mom and all the other mothers out there!  I won't be seeing my Mom today, but I did remember to get her extra special card sent out in time!

Not reflecting my Mom (that I'm aware of, anyway), but I read about Moms4marijuana in the paper this morning.  Moms have gotten tougher drunk driving laws passed and also enacted and repealed prohibition.  Groups like NORML are hoping that if the moms get on board laws will change sooner.  Good luck, I say.

On Mother’s Day- Sunday May 9th, 2010; the NORML Women’s Alliance will introduce you to a couple of Moms for Marijuana by highlighting several stories of mothers and grandmothers who hold their heads up high and proudly say “I am a mom for Marijuana.”
See that here.



No comments: