Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Libby's Libby's Libby's on the Label Label Labels

I came home early from work today so I (finally) went through all my labels since the beginning of this blog.  I was trying to make things easier to look up and group like items, etc.  It took about 3 hours, goddammit!!  The main distinctions I wanted to make were for pictures and music.  I wanted a clearer distinction between which pictures (and videos) were mine and which I reposted.   As for music, I wanted the music videos to stand out from regular videos that I embed now and again.

Hopefully it is a little clearer now.  I have 34 labels for about 272 posts now so hopefully I have most everything covered and won't need to add many -if any- more labels.  I've never looked too closely at other blog's labelling systems, I just made it up as I went along.  No wonder some editing was needed, eh?  Well, if you see something that doesn't make sense just leave me word in the comments and I'll see what I can do.  In the right column, I changed it from the label cloud back to just a list, as well.

I did notice some videos on some older posts have disappeared, the ones that I uploaded directly to Blogger.  I also noticed that I can no longer upload a video directly to Blogger so I will have to learn how to upload to my Youtube account then embed my videos here.  Therefore those old videos will only be reposted if I feel the need.  Y'know, Google owns it all - my gmail accounts, Blogger, Youtube, and half the known universe by now...

No comments: