Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Rob Zombie

Well, here's what I meant to post last night when I had so much trouble. I did a test post and it shows the video on the front page now. I'll have to see why yesterdays post still isn't showing, though. Oh well, on with the show.

Rob Zombie's Hellbilly Deluxe 2 was released on Tuesday. 'Sick Bubblegum' has been out for a few weeks but I just found the video today. Perhaps I just wasn't looking in the right place before, or maybe the video was just released this week? Who cares, it's here now (but beware: this is the uncensored version). Enjoy!



I think I got it. Video will not show on this front page if I have a break in the post. I thought I've done that before, but I'll have to check.

1 comment:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

my zombie loves you blog...
iZombie