Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kill Your Online Self Now!

"Tired of your Social Network?

Liberate your newbie friends with a Web2.0 suicide! This machine lets you delete all your energy sucking social-networking profiles, kill your fake virtual friends, and completely do away with your Web2.0 alter ego. The machine is just a metaphor for the website which moddr_ is hosting; the belly of the beast where the web2.0 suicide scripts are maintained. Our service currently runs with Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and LinkedIn! Commit NOW!"


Me speaking:
Facebook is retaliating! The web's Suicide Machine may be shut down by midnight Monday! If you want to kill your online self then act fast!!! (My first scoop! lol)

I don't really have anything against any of those sites. As long as I'm not expected to take part. I found my little online expression with this blog and that's good enough for me. But I do hear of how people are always connected- always updating their 'status.' I wonder to myself how much time they spend on it and what real part of life is missing because of it. Maybe I just don't understand...

No comments: