Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Bro



I gave up sending cards several years ago. I was never any good at it. In the years since, I think everyone I know has accepted that as me just being me. It's certainly not my best trait but I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Anyway, while I was at work I realized that today was my brother's birthday. Of course I didn't send a card, but maybe he'll check this post out.

Happy Birthday Brother! I think you wanted Favre to go to the Superbowl. I wanted to see him get the crap beat out of him. I'm sorry you didn't get what you wanted, but I did! All our best to you and yours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wish. I did not want the viking to go to the super bowl. But it would have been fun to see favre play in the super bowl again. At least made the game more interesting to watch. Now I will just have to watch to check out all the silly, overpriced commercials!!

KL

Scoakat said...

Lol. I'll watch the commercials as well. Then forget almost every one of them during conversations at work the next day, as usual!