Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Outside Packer View

This is a good article for Packer fans. An outside view of the game day experience.

"I was in Green Bay over the weekend with BBC 5 live sports extra - as part of the first ever British commentary team to broadcast live from the US - to witness the hometown Packers record a much-needed win over the visiting Dallas Cowboys at Lambeau Field.

And from the moment I arrived in the tiny town with a population of just 100,000 people, I knew I was in a special place rich in American football history."


Read the whole article here.
Via

I have not been to one myself. I'm not good in large (10-15,000+) gatherings. I start to bug out a little. I'd like to visit in the offseason sometime, though. You know, take in the whole tour and hall of fame thing and then remember it fondly from my recliner while watching a December, 17 degree game at home.

No comments: