Monday, June 1, 2009

Flowers are blooming..

My beautiful wife picked some of our lovely flowers today.



And I caught a quiet moment of her reading on our front stoop.



Mrs. Scoakat has the week off to settle us into the house. Most of which is already done, so this should be a nice relaxing time for her. I have tried to get her to post here as well, but she's content to leave it to me.

I worked only a half day today because the tree trimmers were here this afternoon to chop at our big old Silver Maple in the back yard. I got alot of pics, before and after, that I will post soon. Today is flowers and beauty...

1 comment:

Mom said...

Both pics are beautiful.
I love checking your blog!
Tell Kate to relax and enjoy the house after all the hard work you both have done. (you too). Thanks for blogging.