Friday, June 26, 2009

Celebrity Deaths

Celebs are dying off by the handfulls. I never cared for Michael Jackson. I understand he's recognized as the 'King of Pop', but pop is not usually my thing. I do believe he was one effed up individual, and that the allegations were true. He will not be missed by me.


On the other hand, Farrah Fawcett was HOT. She will be missed by me.
There was also David Carradine, Dom Deluise, Ed McMahon, and a few others I can't think of now. A bad time to be a celebrity, I guess.





And now for some really bad jokes. Be Warned:

--What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a plastic grocery sack? One is white, plastic and dangerous for your kids to play with and the other carries your groceries.

--Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson died on the same day, which is something of a coincidence. One played with Majors, the other played with minors.

--News report: Unfortunately, determining a cause of death will be a long and lengthy process that could take weeks.......good news however, the embalming process appears to have been done prior to death.

-- When Farrah Fawcett died God told her she had one wish, she wished for all the children in the world to be safe, so God killed Michael Jackson.

No comments: