Monday, April 13, 2009

We got the house!

Almost. I don't want to get too excited until the closing. But other than that, it looks real good!

They got back to us today with a very good counteroffer that we couldn't say no to. So we signed the papers! An inspection is set up soon, then we let the agent and banker work for us. I'm not sure, I've never bought a house before, but I have become familiar with all the steps. It's kinda a pain in the ass, eh?

I want to post the pics I have but will hold off for a while. There should be nothing to gum this up, but I don't want to jinx us. My wife and I can hardly wait. Our own 4 walls!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey! Hope it all works out, my fingers are crossed for you!! Just remember...I'll paint in exchange for free babysitting! :)

Kelly

Scoakat said...

Lol. I just may take you up on that!

Mom said...

Congrats! I am very happy for both of you. I had to call Kelly to figure out how to leave a comment! Keep me updated!